Do you want single-payer Medicare for All? Do you want a Green New Deal? Then #AnyBlueWon’tDo. We need real progressives to build a U.S. Senate that’s prepared for life-saving, planet-saving structural change. Celebrated here, are the 2020 radical progressive candidates for U.S. Senate who, if elected, will make a difference.
Support a Progressive U.S. Senate
Most of the candidates listed are running for national office outside your own state of residence. You won’t be able to vote for them. Yet the U.S. Senate plays a necessary role in national lawmaking, impacting every citizen from sea to shining sea.
We are all in this together. Please support every women and man running to build a progressive U.S. Senate, in any way that you ARE able:
- Follow and share their updates on social media.
- Volunteer to phonebank.
- Donate a $1 (or more) to each one.
- Talk about them with your friends and family.
- Share this post far and wide.
19 Far-Left, Radical Candidates Running for the U.S. Senate
Dear Progressive, these are the men and women you must help get elected into office next year:
- David Whitfield – Arkansas
- Diana Bray or Lorena Garcia or Andrew Romanoff – Colorado
- Ted Terry – Georgia
- Marilyn Jordan Lawlor – Illinois
- Kimberly Graham – Iowa
- Steven Cox or Eric Rothmuller – Kentucky
- Antoine Pierce – Louisiana
- Betsy Sweet – Maine
- Ed Markey (incumbent, co-authored GND resolution) – Massachusetts
- Jensen Bohren – Mississippi
- Angie Phillips – Nebraska
- Jeff Merkley (incumbent, a progressive champion) – Oregon
- Justin Wooton – South Carolina
- Sema Hernandez – Texas
- Paula Jean Swearengin – West Virginia
- Yana Ludwig – Wyoming
Every one of the above listed candidates is committed to single-payer Medicare for All. Every one of them rejects corporate money.
All Progressive Candidates Running for National Office, Nationwide
In case you’d like to see all the revolutionary candidates running for national office, state by state, the links are provided below. They include candidates running for U.S. House, as well as U.S. Senate.
Here’s to a Progressive U.S. Senate!
In 2020, we may elect a strong progressive President into the White House. If so, President Sanders will need strong progressive Senators at his back, fighting for massive structural changes. And we, the Progressive Movement, will continue to support all of them!
At this time, one of our main objectives is to fight to elect real progressives into the United States Senate… even if we don’t know them… in our own state. #NotMeUs
Would I Enjoy a Cup of Coffee?
Yes, please! Thanks for the support!
Appreciate this info? Get more like it. Subscribe to our newsletter.