Ralph Nader gives his take on the budget that’s going through Congress. He notes that political sanity cannot return until we ‘dismantle the corporate state.’ Hang in there. 7:36 minutes into the video, Nader explains there is a plan to do that. It involves left-right coalitions, which he has written about in his book ‘Unstoppable.’ This is important, and should give every U.S. citizen hope.
Top Posts & Pages
- When FDR Told His Rich Friends He Would "Miss Them"
- 2018 Progressive Candidates: A Nationwide List
- Progressive Candidate Snapshots - Primary Dates: September & November
- Liberal vs. Conservative: A Neuroscientific Analysis with Gail Saltz | Big Think
- Emmanuel Macron Exhibits Admirable Character Traits, Fascinates World
Copyright © 2013-19 • All Rights Reserved • JoAnnChateau.com