Economic & Labor News for January 5, 2015
Progressive political commentator Thom Hartmann gives an update on U.S. economic and labor news.
- Minimum wage in more than half of U.S. states now higher than federal minimum
- Home health care workers still exempt from minimum wage laws
- Suggestion that President Obama should raise income level for time-and-a-half exemption
- York City (Pennsylvania) school district may soon be controlled by a for-profit charter school company
- American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) dumped by eBay