Thom Hartmann on Economic & Labor News: 7/13/15 (Video)
On the 7/13/15 episode of Economic & Labor News, Thom Hartmann covers…
- The fight to make banking boring again by reinstating the Glass Steagall Act.
- Gov. Scott Walker’s Wisconsin state budget revokes more workers’ rights.
- Martin O’Malley has a plan for tuition-free college within 5 years.
- Health insurance companies want an increase of 20% or more.
- The Way Station bar is Brooklyn charged women 77% of their bar tab on July 7 to heighten awareness of the gender pay gap.