Economic & Labor News from Thom Hartman – 9/28/15
Thom Hartmann gives an update on economic and labor news for September 28, 2015.
- The 2016 election cycle is breaking records for campaign spending.
- A hedge fund manager’s move to raise cost of a life-saving drug by 5000% meets public outrage.
- Baltimore takes action to attract grocery stores into poor areas of the city.
- Fake debt relief scams target student loan holders.
- Refugees in Budapest train station are helped by compassionate citizens.