Science & Green News from Thom Hartmann – 9/29/15
Thom Hartman gives an update on science and green news for September 29, 2015.
- New report by Greenpeace and the German Aerospace Center says “our world can make the switch to renewable energy by 2050.”
- The U.S. Government has announced a goal to decrease food waste by 50% over the next 15 years.
- Divesting from fossil fuels may save pension retirement funds.
- Legalized marijuana becomes popular at weddings, reflecting the trend of treating cannabis like alcohol.
- NASA development of a space shotgun to learn more about asteroids could be a key step in space exploration.