Thom Hartman updates Science and Green News for October 26, 2015.
- EcoWatch says one in five animal species at risk of extinction.
- World Science Report says global warming threatens Antarctic ice shelves.
- University of California explains that coastal sea ice drives deep ocean circulation.
- New study published in Endocrinology shows that fracking chemicals are related to reduced sperm counts.
- Think Progress reports that the Australian Great Barrier Reef will soon be home to one of the world’s largest coal mines.
- A new study reveals Ceylon gooseberries have higher antioxidant levels than blueberries or cranberries.