There is no genuine controversy over President Obama nominating a new Supreme Court Justice in the wake of Justice Antonin Scalia’s death. If a vacancy occurs, it should be filled expeditiously. That’s a no-brainer! Whether the Republicans like it or not, this is the moment in time when the pendulum swings… from Right to Left.
Top Posts & Pages
- EVENT: Women's March 2019 on Washington D.C.
- 2018 Progressive Candidates: A Nationwide List
- Progressive Candidate Snapshots - Primary Date: June 5, 2018
- Update: Amlo Is the Next President of Mexico
- The Benefits of a Student Loan Debt Jubilee
- Progressive Candidate Snapshots - Primary Date: May 8, 2018
Get Bernie’s New Book
Copyright © 2013-18 • All Rights Reserved • JoAnnChateau.com