Richard D. Wolff on Bankruptcy Protection, Debt Jubilee, Students Debt and the Credit System | acTVism Munich
Prof. Richard D. Wolff gives a brief history of credit, debt, debt Jubilee, and our present student debt crisis. As usual, Wolff is clear and succinct, sweeping away the mystery that surrounds economics.
Richard D. Wolff talks “about bankruptcy protection, debt jubilee, students debt and the function that a credit system serves in our society today.
- Why are individuals guaranteed bankruptcy protection but nation states are not?
- What is debt jubilee? What relevance does debt jubilee have in today’s day and age?
- Why are students and working class people taking on more and more debt?
- Why are students particularly vulnerable to predatory lending?
- Is debt being used by financial institutions as a system of control?
~ acTVism Munich
Being aware & fair!