On the eve of International Women’s Day, an asset manager on Wall Street had a statue of a fearless girl installed to face the iconic bull statue already in place. The intention of doing so is to highlight a lack of gender diversity and equality in the workplace.Read More
Tag: Wall Street
Hillary Clinton has close ties to Wall Street and large multinational corporations. Abby Martin of Empire Files explains why that is truly scary and shows how Clinton has been groomed to be the CEO for Big Money interests; that is, prepped to be President of the United States. This is why the Bernie or Bust…Read More
Search This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Don't Like FCC Ruling? Boycott Home Internet Service!
- Literature has Long Been Sounding the Alarm About Sexual Violence in Hollywood | The Good Men Project
- Ancient Greeks: Plutarch on Liberties of the People
- 21 Harsh But Eye-Opening Writing Tips From Great Authors | Thought Catalog
- Nepal Festival Honors the Bond Between Humans and Canines
Subscribe to the free ...
Subscribe to the JoAnnChateau.com Newsletter and get the exclusive updates delivered to your mailbox. Yeah!
Shares, Comments, Re-Blogs & Awards
Thanks for sharing my posts with your friends. If on the same social network, I’ll strive to return the favor. ♥
Feel free to post constructive comments. I usually follow fellow-bloggers who join the discussion. ♥
You may re-blog a short excerpt without asking permission. Any traffic a re-blog sends my way is an appreciated form of reciprocation. ♥
This blog is award-free. Still, thank you for thinking of me! ♥
Copyright © 2013-17 • All Rights Reserved • JoAnnChateau.com